BYE BYE BEIGE HELLO BOLD
Cosy autumn evenings are approaching, leaves are slowly starting to float away from their branches and back- to- school energy has us ready to resume our routines and to get our homes looking beautiful and feeling comfortable for the change of season! Warm hues, bold patterns and a sense of luxury are all on-trend for autumn-winter interiors.
Woodie’s range of stunning homeware will bring a sense of exuberance to your home, earthy and jewel toned furniture, materials that have warmth and richness and accessories to add some sparkle, with just a few simple touches you can update your interiors to match this season’s trends and create a snug and comfortable atmosphere for the whole family.
Monogram by Woodie’s
This season’s Monogram colour palettes are daring with bold combinations of greens and ochre. Be brave with your wall colour choices and paint it a deep teal shade (we recommend using Dulux Moda Tilbury for a dramatic backdrop) or be adventurous with your furniture and accessories, introduce striking green velvet dining chairs or velvet storage stools to your home, create more splashes of colour with dramatic patterns from our extensive bespoke cushion range. The soft velvets, deep rich greens with prints and brushed brass dominate the trends for this season. To achieve the look in the kitchen, team with Juno metallic dinnerware, Rodrigo hurricane light gold candle holders and wire cage easy-fit brass lighting to cast a lovely warm hue. In the living room, marry the look with antique hammered gold circle mirror, plump cushions, floor lamp light (Marble arc lamp), side tables with accessories such as the Cactus in rose gold pot and opulent silver rugs from their extensive rug range (Opulence Ochre Shaggy Rug) set on a timeless wooden floor from Woodie’s huge range of floors and panelling. Pappel blue rug, natural wickers baskets and wools complemented by the delightful accessories on offer through Woodie’s such as the Rattan easy fit shade and chenille navy cushions.
Cottage Collection by Woodie’s If you are a fan of soft natural colours, then get back to nature with Woodies’ cosy Cottage Collection. This range of furniture and accessories is full of the green and blues found in nature, as well as beautiful mossy yellows. Bring instant country charm to your living room with our Forest Bloom cushions or cosy up with our plaid throws. This season’s cottage style is inspired by flora and fauna, and deep navy and rich green with subtle pops of ochre.
Scandi collection by Woodie’s One of the most popular design trends of the century, characterised by simplicity and minimalism, Woodie’s has yet again embraced this trend with their new Scandi range. An elegant palette of strong blues with pink hues and accessories made from natural materials like wicker and bamboo, teamed with geometric pattern rugs and prints will give your space the Scandi effect. The laser cut leaf shade and floor lamp create ambience against the backdrop of beautiful beds, sofas and kitchen tables on elegant wooden floors and rugs.
Back to School by Woodie’s
Fit out the big kid’s and teens’ rooms with their own bespoke desk area with wall mounted desk lamps and a sophisticated Copenhagen desk and swivel chairs for homework or art sessions!
Mini Home by Woodie’s
For the younger ones, there are kid’s tables and benches and lift-up lid desks for extra storage. The range has everything you could need for your little one’s perfect playroom, bedroom or nursery. From cute landscape prints and wall art, perfect for nursery décor to Curver Deco Boxes to store their many belongings, it’s a fun filled colourful collection!
Our top tips
If you are on a tight budget, paint is very reasonable and can transform a room, at Woodie’s we have an incredible selection of paints with on-trend colours for this season.
Give your sofa a new lease of life by introducing pattern and design through your cushions, this means when you get tired of the look and fancy a change it’s not a huge investment, here at Woodie’s we love our cushions.
And don’t be mean with the number of cushions on your sofa, there is nothing worse than a big seater looking lonely and unloved with one cushion slumped in the corner. 2-seaters can comfortably take 4 comfy cushions, 3-seaters look great with 5 but an armchair is best with just the 1!
Lighting makes a massive difference to a room, from lanterns to candle holders, lamps to floor and ceiling lights, Woodies are delighted to announce a brand-new lighting range in store this season. Change your lighting and create a new ambience!
Our favourite pieces this year
- Sofia Green velvet chair, the ultimate in dining luxury, seat yourself in style and comfort.
- Juno Metallic Dinnerware, so elegant and perfect for entertaining, also exclusively designed by Woodie’s.
- Our luxurious velvet cushions exclusive to Woodie’s
- Velvet Storage Stools, large and standard, a perfect place to perch or stowaway all those bits and bobs hanging around.
- Our Marble Arc floor lamp with its dreamy gold lined shade.
Tips on how to achieve the Monogram look –Warm hues, bold patterns and a sense of luxury are all on-trend for autumn-winter interiors. Woodie’s range of stunning homeware will bring a sense of exuberance to your home, earthy and jewel toned furniture, materials that have warmth and richness and accessories to add some sparkle, with just a few simple touches you can update your interiors to match this season’s trends and create a snug and comfortable atmosphere for the whole family.
- Walls , choose a deep colours such as Dulux Moda Tilbury for a dramatic backdrop. Paint is not expensive and can transform a room
- If you cannot afford to change expensive items such as bed or sofa , accessorise, accessorise , accessorise . Throws and cushions can add warmth and richness to the room, using cushions in deep velvets and bold patterns together . Colour wise dark greens, forestry- leafy foliage and leafy patterns are all in style.
- Pair theses with the very affordable velvet storage stools available in a huge range of jewelled colours making sure the cushions and velvet stools are similar colours to create a unified look
- Woodie’s have a very reasonable priced range of luxurious range of rugs which again will help unify and tie the look together, creating a sumptuous touch.
- A selection of side tables (also very well priced)with carefully place accessories such as terrariums, candles in brushed golds and picture frames – group in 3’s and 5’s for maximum impact , avoiding single products on display
- Finally lighting is key, as we head into the darker evenings, side lamps cast a wamer, moodier glow. On trend this winter is the metallic look, chose from brass and brushed gold selection of lamps, either floor standing or side lamps, lanterns and candles from the Woodie’s huge range of affordable classy lighting for that cosy ambience .